The Adventure Forest / Vercorin
The Adventure Forest is a circuit dotted with thoroughly safe obstacles (rope bridges, rope swings, zip-lines, aerial walkways, children’s games) in a clearing surrounded by forest.
- Obstacle courses in the trees : Suspended between sky and earth, surrounded by nature, try a tree top adventure. Charge up your batteries and drug yourself with a natural high. 5 courses with a continuous safety line and 7 zip lines test your agility, cool head, balance and poise.
- It’s not always easy to monkey about!
- Donkey and, goats oversee these aerial wonderings from the corner of their eye. The Étable snack bar and picnic sites welcome participants when they have finished the challenge.
- Quick Jump : Defy gravity on the end of a wire, drop through the air before landing softly on a platform 13 metres below: guaranteed excitement with the Angel’s Jump, a free fall structure in complete safety.
- Climbing wall : Look up and concentrate before attacking the equipped tree trunk of the enormous Swiss pine which holds the start of the big zipline; after finding your balance and overcoming vertigo, test your dexterity!
- Scooters : It’s a long way to Tipperary; it’s a long way to go.… Had enough of long hikes? Hop on an all terrain scooter for the ride of your life! Race back down to the village using the rough mountain roads.
- Marmotte trail : Just a couple of strides away from the Crêt-du-Midi restaurant, where strips of flowered grassland decorate the rocks, you might be able to observe charming balls of fur. The marmotte trail, which winds down across alpine meadows and through forest clearings, reveals the world of this iconic alpine mammal. Punctuated by stop off points with information and games, it allows you to pace yourself gently down to
- Sigeroulaz, the starting point for the Adventure Forest.
- L'Etable snack bar : Surrounded by nature, the snack bar offers you a simple but attractive menu, based principally on local produce, and some snacks. L’Etable is the spot that hits the spot.
- Restaurant du Crêt du Midi : After a scramble in the trees or down the marmotte trail, the restaurant offers you a fresh and tasty menu, in harmony with the seasons. The kitchen team caters to your tastes in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Groups and banquets possible.
- Gîtes de Sigeroulaz : Spread your activities around a stay of one or several nights. The gîtes are in the middle of the alpine pastures and close to the gondola mid-station. The area will enchant both nature lovers and the sporty. Individual or group reservations.