The Adventure Forest / Vercorin
The Adventure Forest is a circuit dotted with thoroughly safe obstacles (rope bridges, rope swings, zip-lines, aerial walkways, children’s games) in a clearing surrounded by forest.
- Obstacle courses in the trees : Suspended between sky and earth, surrounded by nature, try a tree top adventure. Charge up your batteries and drug yourself with a natural high. 6 courses with a continuous safety line and 6 zip lines test your agility, cool head, balance and poise.
- It’s not always easy to monkey about!
- Donkey and, goats oversee these aerial wondering from the corner of their eye. The Étable snack bar and picnic sites welcome participants when they have finished the challenge.
- Quick Jump : Defy gravity on the end of a wire, drop through the air before landing softly on a platform 13 meters below: guaranteed excitement with the Angel’s Jump, a free fall structure in complete safety.
- Climbing wall : Look up and concentrate before attacking the equipped tree trunk of the enormous Swiss pine which holds the start of the big zip line; after finding your balance and overcoming vertigo, test your dexterity!
- Scooters : It’s a long way to Tipperary; it’s a long way to go.… Had enough of long hikes? Hop on an all terrain scooter for the ride of your life! Race back down to the village using the rough mountain roads.
- Marmot trail : Just a couple of strides away from the Crêt-du-Midi restaurant, where strips of flowered grassland decorate the rocks, you might be able to observe charming balls of fur. The marmot trail, which winds down across alpine meadows and through forest clearings, reveals the world of this iconic alpine mammal. Punctuated by stop off points with information and games, it allows you to pace yourself gently down to
- Sigeroulaz, the starting point for the Adventure Forest.
- L'Etable snack bar : Closed for renovations in summer 2020.
- Restaurant du Crêt du Midi : After a scramble in the trees or down the marmot trail, the restaurant offers you a fresh and tasty menu, in harmony with the seasons. The kitchen team caters to your tastes in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Groups and banquets possible.
- Gîtes de Sigeroulaz : Group reservation only: BAT +41 27 455 82 82