L'Arche des Crétillons
Chalais - Farm holidays enable children and city-dwellers to rediscover farm life and local produce. The attractions include free visits to the farm animals, a snack bar, nights in the hay, direct sales of farm produce and various entertainments.
The Arche des Crétillons agritourism farm is situated in an ecologically diverse area with a beautiful view over the Rhône plain. It makes a memorable day out for the whole family, with plenty for children to enjoy.
- Come and visit the very varied range of animals on the farm, relax in the snack bar or, for a unique experience, sleep on straw for a night
- Farm produce is on sale and special events are held regularly
- Unauthorized picnic on the farm grounds
- COVID measurements:
- Mandatory mask from 12 years old.
- Open take-away bar with reduced menu.