Our ski lifts and cable cars are now safer than ever
At Val d'Anniviers, the 2020/2021 ski season can go ahead as planned, thanks to
a full range of measures designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. ‘Everyone
on the slopes!’ is Switzerland’s new motto!
The ski areas, ski lifts and cable cars in Anniviers and all over Switzerland have taken all the necessary preventive measures enabling them to adhere to public health guidelines and keep their customers safe. So, there’s no longer anything stopping you from enjoying a winter holiday in the snow.
Certain safety measures are compulsory in cable cars and ski lifts: you must cover your nose and mouth when travelling using these methods. Taking into account current medical advice, it is not compulsory to wear a traditional face mask to achieve this coverage, as certified neck-warmers also offer the required level of protection. No other special requirements or restrictions relating to coronavirus are planned.
So, we’d like to assure our visitors that they can now plan and book their outings or holidays in the Swiss Alps with complete peace of mind. In the event of a coronavirus outbreak at your destination affecting any of your bookings or planned activities, we will do our utmost to adopt a flexible approach and to work with you to resolve the situation to your satisfaction where possible.
In the ski areas, preparations for the winter season are in full swing. This season is vitally important for our partners, for us and for our Alpine regions. We can’t wait for it to start and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you, whether you come from Switzerland or much further afield!
The gondola company St-Luc - Chandolin will reimburse the entirety of your ski pass (1 to 21 days) if :
- The Swiss Confederation orders the total closure of all swiss ski areas;
- The Swiss Confederation places your country of origin in the red zone (quarantine compulsory upon arrival in Switzerland);
- Your country of origin places Switzerland in the red zone (quarantine compulsory upon return home);
- The skipass holder is infected with Covid 19 or ordered to remain in quarantine by a doctor following contact with a sick person.
- An official document (medical certificate, quarantine certificate or list of risk areas provided by the authorities) will be requested all the time of cancellation.