NEW MEASURES - FROM 31 MAy 2021
- Restaurants :
- Reopening of restaurants in their entirety
- Seated consumption, mask mandatory except when seated,
- Indoor: Max. 4 people/table - Outdoor: Max. 6 people/table; this rule does not apply to families.
- Distancing or protection
- Registration of all customers' details
- Closing time between 11pm and 6am repealed
- For public events:
- 100 people inside and 300 outside
- Half of the available seats must be occupied
- Also applies to religious and political events
- For other events
- e.g.: association meetings, guided tours,...
- Also applies to private events such as weddings and birthdays when not held on private premises
- Indoor and outdoor: 50 people.
- "Amateur" sports (without physical contact) and cultural activities
- Can accommodate up to 50 adults
- Spectators again allowed (same rules as for public events)
- Indoor team sports competitions still prohibited
- Indoor contact sports without masks: limited to fixed groups of 4 people
- Brass bands and orchestras: Area to be respected = 10m2 per person
- Private meetings
- 30 indoors
- 50 outside
- Face-to-face teaching again allowed at universities and for further education. No limit on the number of persons, but always wearing a mask and respecting distances.
- Indoor swimming pools, thermal baths and wellness centres: May reopen with 15m2 per person. Masks not compulsory but distances to be respected.
- Removal of quarantine for vaccinated persons
- Valid for contact persons and travellers
- All shops can reopen, although the number of customers is limited.
- The same applies to outdoor sports facilities such as ice rinks, football and tennis pitches and athletics stadiums.
- Indoor and outdoor facilities and establishments accessible to the public (cinemas, zoos, botanical gardens, museums, reading rooms in libraries and archives, etc.) should be open to the public, provided that masks are worn, distances are respected and capacity is limited.
- Closing of indoor areas of water parks.
- Young people up to the age of 20 (year of birth 2001) are allowed to take part in sports competitions of all kinds.
- Open-air youth work is also accessible again.
- Discotheques and dance halls remain closed.
- Further measures can be found in the press releases below.
For travellers coming from abroad - From 31.05.21
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic there are special rules for people entering Switzerland. Depending on the type of travel, you might have to fill out a form for incoming travellers, show proof of a negative test and/or go into quarantine. More information here.
Restaurants with a takeaway and/or delivery service
We have a list of restaurants providing a takeaway or home delivery service Full list available HERE (in French)
It is compulsory to wear a face covering inside Vercorin tourist office, face masks will be available from December 18.
The opening hours can be seen HERE
Ski lifts/cable cars
Sanitary measures in place :
The facilities, toilets and restaurants are disinfected several times a day
Waiting areas outside the buildings in order to respect distances
Compulsory hand disinfection at the entrances to lifts and restaurants
Please observe the existing signage and staff instructions
At the cash desks :
- Thank you for favouring contactless payment
- Only 1 person per group at the counter
- Terminals are regularly disinfected
- In restaurants: only one group per table, contact for groups of more than 4 people