NEW MEASURES - FROM 13TH september 2021
For travellers coming from abroad - From 31.05.21
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic there are special rules for people entering Switzerland. Depending on the type of travel, you might have to fill out a form for incoming travellers, show proof of a negative test and/or go into quarantine. More information here.
It is compulsory to wear a face covering inside Vercorin tourist office, face masks will be available from December 18.
The opening hours can be seen HERE
Ski lifts/cable cars
Sanitary measures in place :
The facilities, toilets and restaurants are disinfected several times a day
Waiting areas outside the buildings in order to respect distances
Compulsory hand disinfection at the entrances to lifts and restaurants
Please observe the existing signage and staff instructions
At the cash desks :
- Thank you for favouring contactless payment
- Only 1 person per group at the counter
- Terminals are regularly disinfected
GETTING VACCINATED IN the commune of CHALAIS
- Where ? : Ma Pharmacie de Chalais
- When ? : 3 days a week
- How ? : Registration and online appointment required: www.mapharmacie.ch/vac-chalais.
- Where ? : Vercorin school centre
- When ? : 27 and 29 September 2021
- How ? : Online registration required: www.mapharmacie.ch/vac-vercorin. The time will be fixed by telephone.