The mind-boggling journey that moves!
Young and older visitors alike will enjoy this walk, punctuated by enigmas, suitable for everyone.
Put on your adventurer's outfit to challenge the fantastic creatures from local legends. Knights, ghosts, bears... will be there to test your courage, your sense of observation and your perspicacity. Come and put your brainpower to work through the riddles concocted by Remoras, worthy of escape games. Various challenges await you in the Planard forest above Sigeroulaz.
- A wild trail in the forest marked out by Zachéo, mostly away from the hiking trails.
- Price: CHF 5.
- Duration: 2.5 to 3 hours, 1.5 hours of which are actually walked.
- Departure and return at the reception desk of the Forêt Aventures (Sigeroulaz intermediate station - buvette de l'Etable)
- Bring: good shoes, water, etc.
- Material provided: 1 map of the route, 1 road map with the different stations and the tests to be carried out (booklet for little dwarves from 6 to 11 years old, booklet for big trolls from 11 years old) and 1 pencil.